Body Protective Compound 157 ( also known as BPC-157) has been long known for its various effects on the human body. Let’s check out BPC-157 and its various health benefits.
What Is BPC-157 Therapy?
BPC 157 is a short peptide chain made up of tiny building components known as amino acids, as are all peptides. The synthetic peptide BPC-157, which is made up of only 15 amino acids, has regenerative characteristics and is notably beneficial to the stomach.
BPC-157 is a powerful activator for treating inflammatory bowel syndrome as well as preventing stomach ulcers (IBS). BPC-157 has been found to speed up wound healing not just on the surface (where it may cure skin burns, enhance blood flow, and boost collagen synthesis) but also at the ligament and tendon-to-bone level.
What Are the Potent Benefits of the BPC-157?
According to research conducted on lab rats and the human subject, they found that BPC-157 have beneficial effects include:
- Effective indirect tendon-to-bone healing may be able to replace existing reconstructive surgical methods.
- When supplied by drinking water to test rats with injured collateral medial ligaments, it promotes ligament and tendon healing by improving tendon outgrowth, cell survival, and migration.
In addition, it also:
- BPC-157 is also a dopaminergic system modulator (increasing release of dopamine in nigrostriatal regions). In Parkinson’s disease models, it can protect dopamine neurons against toxicity.
- BPC 157 has shown tremendous promise in terms of cardiovascular protection. It protects blood vessels from oxidative stress, pollutants, and damage, all of which contribute to improved cardiovascular health and lifespan. The condition of our blood vessels is a direct indicator of the health of our heart and cardiovascular system.
- BPC 157 promotes cardiovascular health by stimulating the creation of new blood vessels and tissues. It successfully protects against the effects of some poisonous chemicals and electrolytes. It can even be used to treat arrhythmias.
- It can reduce the potency of many neurotoxic drugs and even prevent seizures, brain lesions, and other damaging processes caused by insulin overdose. BPC 157 may enhance mental wellness by reducing depression-like symptoms. BPC 157 has an impact on the dopaminergic and adrenergic systems, which reduces the effects of stress.
- Highly efficient in reversing the damage caused by NSAIDs to the gut lining. It can alleviate the symptoms of alcohol intoxication and prevent the growth of GI lesions. BPC 157 has a high potential for application in the treatment of substance abusers. It can prevent stereotypy caused by amphetamine and other narcoleptics.
How Long Does It Take for BPC-157 to Work?
Unlike many other pain relievers, BPC-157 works incredibly fast. Depending on the severity of the disease and/or injury, results can frequently be obtained in as little as 24-48 hours. For example, inflammation in the gut generally goes away within a week, and muscular aches usually go away within 2-3 weeks. Of course, it may take longer, but the benefits will be immediate.
There will be instruction on the dosage on the package if you’re taking BPC-157 orally. If you choose one of the intravenous techniques, you must measure it yourself. The average dose ranges from 250 to 1000 micrograms, depending on body size and level of discomfort. However, remember to talk to your healthcare provider before using this treatment.
What Are the Side Effects?
Even though the study is continuous and changing, there have been no documented adverse effects. Nonetheless, you should consult with your healthcare provider to see if a peptide injection or oral dosage may interfere with any prescription drugs you are taking.
Where Can I Get BPC-157?
There are various ways for you to get your hand on the BPC-157 peptide. While the possibilities for peptides are infinite online, as with the world of supplements, you should be exceedingly cautious because many of the supplements come from overseas in unregulated facilities for quality or efficacy.
With YM’s team of highly trained and experienced healthcare professionals in peptides led by Larry Siege, an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse will provide you with the best possible BPC-157 treatment. Not only that, you’ll go through a variety of tests, bloodwork, and consulting before starting the treatment, so you don’t have to worry about the risk.
Yunique will help you optimize and stay on top of your health with the latest cutting-edge technology and treatment.
Get SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and CUTTING-EDGE therapies for health optimization at YM. Contact us to schedule your FREE consultation at our four offices in Florida, Ocala, Fruitland Park, and Daytona. 2020 is DONE. Let’s SLAY 2021!