Peptide Therapy is a cutting-edge medical science that uses peptides to communicate with various parts of the body to improve and enhance that area’s function. Peptides are a growing field in functional medicine because of the many benefits.
RELATED: Inflammaging and Immunosenescence
Optimize Your Mind, Body, and Life with Peptides
What Are Peptides and Peptide Therapy?
To put it simply, peptides are messenger molecules composed of small proteins that perform several hormone production and cell-to-cell communication roles.
Scientifically peptide therapy is done by binding peptides to receptors on the cell surface and sending out optimal health improvement messages.
About 7,000 naturally occurring peptides have been identified to date. Since peptides are often found naturally in the body, they are usually very well-tolerated and extremely safe.
Thanks to the advancement of technology and science, the limit of peptide therapy seems to be endless. Here are only some of the benefits that peptide therapy offers.
5-amino 1MQ is a precious peptide for helping you to cut down on your weight because it allows your body to burn fat for energy while maintaining muscle mass.
Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT) is a cytosolic enzyme that controls the cell’s energy balance and the cause of weight gain. 5-amino 1MQ helps you to control the amount of fat produced within the body. While there is still ongoing research on the benefits of this peptide, these are the ones that they found:
- Improves cellular energy
- Increases satellite cell production and proliferation, giving you more contractile ability and athletic power as a result
- Increases NAD+ levels, which is an anti-aging compound
- Reduces inflammation
- Lowers cholesterol levels
Increase Muscle Growth
To increase muscle and stimulate your body, healthcare professionals use CJC-1295, a peptide hormone similar to a naturally occurring human hormone that stimulates Human Growth Hormone (HGH). As a result, it provides your body with a handful of benefits, including:
- Better mood and overall sense of well-being
- Higher libido levels
- Better metabolism
- Reduces fat
- Improves joint and connective tissue health
- Better immune system functionality
- Increases strength and muscle mass
In addition to CJC-1295, ipamorelin also gives you various benefits, including:
- Decreases blood pressure
- Anti-aging effects
- Healthy skin, nail, and hair growth
- Faster weight loss
- Boosts lean muscle mass growth
Tesamorelin was found to reduce fat accumulated around the midsection; it also:
- Increases strength and muscle mass
- Increases exercise performance
Want to get a deeper look at how peptides help you increase muscle growth? Check this blog out: Peptide Therapy For Muscle Growth – looking at CJC-1295, Ipamorelin, and Tesamorelin
Or you can even check out a video where we talk about peptides:
Treat Autoimmune Skin Disorders
Treating autoimmune disease with peptide therapy is a relatively new treatment method that aligns perfectly with a functional medicine approach. Unlike conventional treatments, peptides address autoimmune diseases at a cellular level.
One of the most common peptides for treating autoimmune skin disorders is BPC-157:
- BPC-157 (Body Protection Compound 157) is a naturally occurring peptide found in the gastrointestinal tract.
- BPC-157 is used for the gastrointestinal tract to improve digestive function, prevent gastric ulcers, protect and heal inflamed intestinal epithelium (leaky gut), eosinophilic esophagitis, help inflammatory bowel disease and protect the liver from toxic insults.
- BPC-157 also targets conditions such as autoimmune diseases, inflammatory conditions, allergies, and inflammatory bowel diseases.
Read on to know more about the benefits of BPC-157 and treatment for autoimmune skin disorders: Peptide Therapy For Autoimmune Skin Disorders.
Get SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and CUTTING-EDGE therapies for health optimization at YM. Contact us to schedule your FREE consultation at our four offices in Florida, Ocala, Fruitland Park, and Daytona. 2020 is DONE. Let’s SLAY 2021!