As the COVID-19 pandemic sweeps the globe, ultimately, staying healthy in a time of sickness comes down to your immune system. Read on to learn more about how we can leverage ozone for immune health boosting.
RELATED: 10 Benefits of Ozone Therapy (O3)
In this article:
- Problems of Poorly Functioning Immune System
- Why Ozone is Crucial to Your Immune System
- Different Ways to Deliver Ozone Therapy
- Behind the Incredible Benefits of Ozone for Immune Health
- Conditions That May Benefit From Ozone Therapy
Revitalizing Benefits of Ozone for Immune Health
Problems of Poorly Functioning Immune System
The immune system serves as the first line of defense to your body, seeking out and identifying ?foreign bodies? (viruses, bacteria, parasites, and many more) that may invade the body. After the immune system has detected these invaders (if it optimally functions as it should), it can distinguish them from healthy tissues and start attacking them to maintain a healthy state of the whole body.
On the contrary, a poorly functioning immune system may not recognize ?invaders? and takes no action against them. These invaders proliferate, leading to health conditions such as:
- Lyme Disease
Another reaction of immune system ?failure? is attacking healthy cells of the body, causing autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes type 1, Crohn?s disease, etc.
But this whole immune story takes an interesting turn where all roads lead to ? ozone.
Why Ozone is Crucial to Your Immune System
We all know that ozone consists of three oxygen atoms and has a long history of being a safe alternative disinfectant for water and air.
But what is the role of ozone for immune health-boosting?
Turn out a healthy immune system naturally produces ozone and other antioxidants to eliminate pathogens. When its ozone supply has depleted, the immune system underperforms its sanitizing duty.
Ozone therapy can help with this depletion by letting medical ozone enter our immune system and restart its proper functioning once more.
Note: Science uses generators to obtain medical ozone from pure medical oxygen, allowing its adequate dosage.
Ozone therapy is an incredible age management tool and a treatment for various chronic diseases, or even cancer, due to its sanitizing effects on the immune system.
Different Ways to Deliver Ozone Therapy
In most cases, treatments require multiple visits, including customized delivery methods based on the specific condition or case being treated:
O3 Auto Hemotransfusion: delivering ozone to an extracted blood sample and reinjecting it back into the patient?s bloodstream
Cutaneous Delivery: enclosing the affected area in a sealed pouch flooded with ozone. (for diabetic foot ulcers or other skin problems)
Insufflation: blowing ozone (using a specialized device) into the nose, mouth, rectum, or vagina
Direct Injection: injecting ozone directly into joints, neck, or back pain, etc.
Gas Bathing: placing patients in an ozone-filled chamber for short-period inhalation
Behind the Incredible Benefits of Ozone for Immune Health:
Thanks to the sanitizing property of ozone, ozone therapy is used to achieve a therapeutic effect on patients. Here are the main ways ozone therapy works:
- Boosting the function of the mitochondria – the cellular energy factory – and increasing healing.
- Stimulating immunity, quickly fighting infections, purifying the blood, wiping out various harmful organisms, and eliminating free radicals.
- Improving red cell flexibility and blood flow. Red blood cells (RBCs) will stick together and move smoother and faster, meaning more oxygen transportation.
- Stimulating the production of 2,3 DGP – a compound that enhances the oxygen production of RBCs near oxygen-depleted tissues.
Note: Ozone is among the most remarkable natural germicides. This property helps favor the detoxifying function of the liver.
Conditions That May Benefit From Ozone Therapy
- Immune System Disorders (e.g., HIV)
- Artery Diseases (Stroke, Lung Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), etc.)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) or Heart Attack
- Osteoarthritis (especially in knees or elbows)
- Chronic Pain (neck and back pain) or Fibromyalgia
- Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV), Liver Cirrhosis, or Gastrointestinal Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers or Ischemia (insufficient blood supply)
- Neurological Disorders like Alzheimer’s disease
- Cancer (Ozone therapy is an alternative treatment for side-effects of cancer drugs in the U.S. and a standard approach in other countries)
- COVID-19 (Ozone therapy is now considered a possible option in COVID-19 management)
Ozone therapy not only boosts your immune system but also helps it do its job. This revitalizing therapy results in greater vitality, more energy, and overall wellness!
Consider ozone for immune health? Today, contact Yunique Medical and receive a FREE consultation session on Performance Medicine and Optimization at our Ocala, Florida, Fruitland Park, and Daytona offices. 2020 is DONE. Let’s SLAY 2021 with Yunique Medical!