Don’t lament growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
We’re not sure who first said those words, but the sentiment is timeless. Indeed, growing older isn’t necessarily a bad thing, especially when compared to the alternative. However, many of us struggle when we first see the signs of the passage of time. Of course, we also feel the effects of growing older, and it’s often hard to be positive about decreased energy, low libido, and forgetfulness.
But those feelings aren’t inevitable. In fact, you’ve probably noticed that people age very differently. How can you stay vital and energetic at any age? It may be easier than you think. To understand how, let’s start by looking at the role of human growth hormone.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH): A Key to Vibrant Aging
Human growth hormone (HGH) gets its name because it controls our childhood growth. And once we stop growing, it continues play an important role throughout our bodies, particularly in the areas we tend to associate with youthfulness, such as strength, energy, and skin tone.
HGH is secreted by the pituitary gland. When we’re still fairly young – typically in our 30s – HGH production starts to slow down. As a result, it can feel as if everything else slows down too! If this decrease in HGH levels happens too quickly, we can experience problems and start to feel “old” before we’re ready. Some symptoms that indicate HGH levels are dropping too quickly include:
- Loss of muscle tone
- Low libido
- Thinner skin
- Weight gain, especially around the middle of the body
Can Low HGH Levels Be Restored?
We can enhance our HGH levels naturally with some lifestyle changes. For example, studies show that fat loss can lead to increased HGH production. So can raising the intensity of our workouts, balanced with maintaining a regular sleep schedule for proven benefits. Of course, these remedies present a classic catch-22 situation: It’s hard to lose weight and exercise intensely with low HGH. Even if we want to take steps to restore those HGH levels, it can feel like a tough task.
Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy
Our office’s human growth hormone replacement services can help put you on the right track. Under careful supervision, you can create a workable plan to restore your HGH levels. That plan can include supplementation and lifestyle changes.
Together, we can help you experience the many benefits of increased HGH, including :
- Increased muscle strength. As we age, we experience sarcopenia, or muscle loss. Improving our muscle strength isn’t just for athletes. With stronger muscles, our quality of life can improve and our risk of injuries can be reduced. That’s because strong muscles are essential for balance.
- Weight loss. When combined with a low-calorie diet, HGH treatment can lead to weight loss, particularly in the often-troublesome midsection.
- Stronger bones. HGH controls the growth of our bones during puberty, and evidence suggests its role in bone strength continues. After puberty, it may help contribute to improving our bone mass.
- Improved cognitive function and better moods. Studies have found marked increases in quality of life once HGH levels are restored, thanks to clearer thinking and overall improved psychological well-being.
- Reduced risk of impotence. In addition to improving libido in both genders, HGH treatment can act as a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction issues.
- Glowing skin. Many people spend a great deal of money in the quest for fewer wrinkles and smoother skin. HGH treatment is a natural way to tighten skin from the inside and create a more youthful complexion.
Why a Holistic Approach is Best
With all of these impressive benefits, it’s easy to see why more people are paying attention to the potential of HGH treatments. However, HGH levels must be carefully measured, and an HGH optimizing regime such as Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) must be personalized to reflect each patient’s unique profile. One challenge is that HGH levels naturally fluctuate depending on the time of day or a person’s stress levels. That makes it important to conduct careful tests before treatment.
What Happens if HGH Levels Get Too High?
HGH levels that are too high can lead to negative side effects, including:
- Fluid retention
- Joint and muscle pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Increased insulin resistance
- Breast growth in men
Special Considerations When Starting a Growth Hormone Regime
Although HGH can enhance athletic performance, most healthcare practitioners don’t recommend treatment for this purpose alone. If you are a competitive athlete, it’s important to know that the use of HGH performance enhancers is banned from most competitive sports organizations. That’s one of the reasons why HGH optimization should always be done under the supervision of a trained professional.
Another vital consideration when you are working on your hormones is ensuring that your practitioner has access to only the best quality products. As with many facets of the anti-aging industry, false promises are common when it comes to HGH. Many companies claim to sell products that will boost secretion of this hormone, but often these products are not very different than taking a protein supplement.
When it Comes to Your Hormones, Choose the Right Practitioner
Our office takes a personal approach to HGH treatment. Your blood test will be thoroughly analyzed by a physician, and treatment plans customized specifically for you will ensure you experience the benefits without increasing your risks of any side effects. In addition to hormone optimization services, our team can help you create a lifestyle that supports your HGH levels.
Are you ready to experience the increased vitality and energy that can come with restored HGH levels? If you’d like to learn more about the Human Growth Hormone replacement services we offer, give our office a call!
Larry Siegel, NP – Yunique Medical
Larry Siegel is an ARNP and certified SottoPelle practitioner who offers his services at several clinics in the greater Ocala, Daytona Beach, and Villages area of Florida. He founded Yunique Medical in 2016 in order to create a clinic that offered only the highest quality of ongoing care and anti-aging therapies (including bio identical hormone replacement, and human growth hormone) outside the rigid standards of traditional medicine.