HCG and Lipotropic injections can be key to a treatment plan that gets you to a healthy weight and keeps the weight down.
What Are HCG Injections?
HCG is a peptide hormone that is naturally produced in large amounts by the placenta during early pregnancy. In the 1950’s and 1960’s, a physician in Rome found that when patients were given the hormone HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)—in combination with a low-calorie diet and exercise—the result was increased weight loss, particularly from unnecessary fat stores. It helped, however, protect lean muscle mass. HCG injections also spare structural fat—the fat that protects your organs—while curbing the appetite, specifically sweet cravings.
The medical community believes that HCG works in the hypothalamus of the brain where it encourages the body to release “abnormal” fat stores for fuel. Because HCG is a peptide hormone, it helps the body in making more hormones. Since hormone deficiency or imbalance is usually part of the reason for weight gain—whether it’s the thyroid or aging conditions like menopause and andropause—HCG offers help in recharging the system. HCG can help aid the body in losing one pound (and quite possibly more) each day.
Other Successful Weight Loss Treatments
Lipotropic injections, or Lipo-B, contain essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help boost the metabolism.
Providers of Lipo-B injections list the following ingredients:
- Methionine: This is an important antioxidant and amino acid. It is important for the growth of new blood vessels.
- Inositol: This is a vitamin-like substance. It improves mood and is used to treat panic disorder, high cholesterol, insomnia, and depression.
- Choline: Choline is a nutrient that supports energy levels and metabolism.
- Vitamin B12: Deficiency of B12 (methylcobalamine) can cause fatigue, pale skin, and digestive problems. B12 helps form red blood cells, so without it our bodies don’t absorb iron as well, which is why some people with B12 deficiency are anemic. The vitamin also improves our central nervous systems and metabolism.
- L-Carnitine: Not all Lipo-B injections contain this amino acid, so you should check with your provider. L-Carnitine helps the body produce energy. It is important for heart and brain function, muscle movement, and many other body processes.
Effective Appetite Suppressants
Your consultation with the YM team can determine if a prescription appetite suppressant is right for you. Along with a healthy diet and exercise, appetite suppressants can curb your appetite and aid in making healthier choices.
Schedule your appointment for a customized weight loss program at YM today!