IV Ozone Therapy
WHAT IS IV OZONE THERAPY?
Ozone therapy is an alternative treatment that’s been around for more than a century and has been used to improve health for years. It treats a variety of ailments by introducing ozone into the body.
When administered intravenously, a doctor withdraws blood and infuses it with ozone gas before returning your blood through an IV.
The ozone reacts with body fluids and initiates protein and red blood cell formation, thus activating the immune system. In turn, this increases oxygen levels.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM IV OZONE THERAPY?
There are many health benefits of IV ozone therapy. It can be applied for anti-aging purposes and help with a broad range of health conditions. A few examples include:
- Boosts the immune system and increases the effectiveness
- Eliminates bacteria, parasites, fungi, mold, yeast, and virus
- Suppresses chronic infection
- It makes red blood cells more elastic
- Stimulates the production of white blood cells
- Increases the production of cancer-fighting compounds
- It helps to get rid of toxic metals in our bodies
- Helps treat patients with Lyme disease, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, ulcerative colitis, diabetic ulcers, HPV, and Hepatitis B and C, to name a few
WHY CHOOSE YUNIQUE MEDICAL?
Many of the holistic qualities of IV ozone therapy align with our other precision therapies. You won’t need to go elsewhere for different treatments.
We deliver real life-changing experiences. Please visit our patient testimonials page to read our reviews, watch a few videos, and hear how we’ve helped change people’s lives.
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will listen to all your concerns and provide you with the proper care and a unique functional medicine program.
We have a dedicated team of friendly professionals who will get to know you and understand your unique needs.
Whatever therapies you choose, we will be there to support you through your wellness journey from start to finish.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you’ve booked an appointment to see one of our medical practitioners, we will spend time listening to you and find out your health concerns.
We may suggest additional assessments such as an up-to-date blood test so we can get a comprehensive picture of your health.
After investigating and identifying your health goals, we will provide a personalized treatment plan. Depending on your condition and circumstances, we will decide what amount of IV ozone therapy is needed.