PEPTIDE THERAPY: SERMORELIN
What Is Sermorelin?
– Sermorelin is a synthetic hormone peptide composed of 29 amino acids
– Sermorelin is similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH)
– Sermorelin was approved by the FDA to treat children but many functional medicine doctors are using it o label to optimize growth hormone levels of adult patients
– Sermoreln is best prescribed to taken at least 30 minutes before or after consuming food.
– Sermorelin Acetate is normally prescribed at night to maximize the body’s natural cycle of growth hormone and stimulate the pituitary gland during REM sleep
WHAT FORMS OF SERMORELIN ARE AVAILABLE?
Sermorelin is available in lyophilized injectable form and oral preparations.
HOW DOES SEMORELIN WORK?
GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides that stimulate the pituitary gland’s natural production of endogenous human growth hormone. Seremorelin is an analogue growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Synergistic release of GH from the pituitary gland is initiated when Sermorelin is concurrently administered with a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP-6 or GHRP-2).
Why Would I Want to Use Sermorelin?
Based on the literature, Semorelin has been shown to:
– Increased bone density
– Strengthen Cardiovascular system
– Increase muscle mass
– Improve ability to burn fat
– Increase sex drive
– Improve recovery and repair from injuries
– Regenerate nerve tissue
– Strengthen the immune system
– Enhance energy levels
– Improve cognition and memory
Benefits for patients on Semorelin:
- INCREASE MUSCLE MASS
- INCREASE SEX DRIVE
- STRENGTHEN CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
- INCREASED BONE DENSITY
- IMPROVE COGNITION & MEMORY
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Sermorelin should not be used while pregnant or breastfeeding. Always tell your physician about all medications and supplements, especially corticosteroids and thyroid medications, that you are taking. Common side effects of Sermorelin include reactions at the injection site, such as pain, redness or swelling; and less than 1% of patients report dizziness, flushing, headache or hyperactivity.
Book Your Free Consultation Now!