PEPTIDE THERAPY: BREMELANOTIDE PT 141
What Is Bremelanotide PT 141?
– Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from the peptide hormone Melatonin II for aphrodisiac eects.
– Bremelanotide PT 141 eects sexual function via interaction with the hypothalamus
– Bremelanotide PT 141 usage found to induce rapid onset of arousal.
– Found to increase erection in 80% of males who did not respond to Viagra or Cialis.
– Shown to increase chances of women achieving at least one sexually gratifying experience by 50%
WHAT FORMS OF BREMELANOTIDE PT 141 ARE AVAILABLE?
Bremelanotide PT 141 is available for subcutaneous injection.
HOW DOES BREMELANOTIDE PT 141 WORK?
Unlike other sexual-enhancement drugs, Bremelanotide PT-141 acts at the level of the brain, thus eliciting rather natural sexual response. Melatonin II(MT II) is a peptide hormone that acts to increase sexual arousal by interacting with the hypothalamus in the brain. As a derivative of MT II, Bremelanotide PT 141 induces sexual arousal by binding to melanocortin receptors in the hypothalamus
Why Would I Want to Use Bremelanotide PT 141?
Based on the literature, Bremelanotide PT 141 has been shown to:
– Produce rapid onset of sexual arousal
– Heightens libido
– Improve symptoms of female sexual dysfunction
– Induces erection in men suffering from ED
– Improves sexual dysfunction on level of central nervous system
- IMPROVES FEMALE SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION
- INDUCES ERECTION IN MEN
- HEIGHTENS LIBIDO
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Reported side effects of Bremelanotide PT 141 are flushing, nausea and gastrointestinal upset.
No contraindications have been reported.