Anti-Aging Treatments for Men
Testosterone & Safe Growth Hormone Therapies for Men
Yunique Medical offers different methods of administering testosterone that have real results fast.
Testosterone via Pellets
Testosterone pellet therapy offers advantages for men who prefer not to endure the pain sometimes associated with testosterone injections or worries of transference linked to creams. Pellet therapy delivers a slow release of testosterone over the course of three to six months, offering men the numerous benefits of testosterone therapy.
When properly administered, the pellet delivery system provides safe and effective testosterone. In fact, it remains the only form of delivery that closely mirrors what the human body does. This method ensures the same steady, around-the-clock, low dosages the body once created. You won’t have to change patches, rub on creams, or deal with shots.
Benefits of Testosterone Pellet Therapy Include:
- Better sex drive and sexual sensation
- Improved libido and sexual performance
- Increased muscle mass
- Reduced fat mass
- Stabilized moods
- Enhanced focus and drive
- Lowered risk in certain diseases
- Improve mental clarity
Safe & Effective Growth Hormone Therapy at Yunique Medical
Safe Growth Hormone therapies and treatments are becoming more popular due to their real results. Growth Hormones are stimulated and released by other peptide hormones within the body. Yunique Medical uses extremely tolerated and safe peptide hormones—GHRH/GHRP—that work with the body to release Growth Hormone.
Everyone is born with human growth hormones, and their levels usually peak while we’re in our 20s. However, these levels start noticeably declining as we age into our 30s. Yunique Medical’s cutting-edge treatments can help anyone with a deficiency or who would like an extra “boost” in their daily lives.
Benefits of Safe Growth Hormone Therapies Are:
- A reduction in fat and increased muscle mass and strength
- Improved joint and connective tissue health
- Greater exercise performance
- Better metabolism
- Improved skin thickness and reduction in wrinkles
- Greater immune system functionality
- Higher libido Levels
- A better mood and overall sense of well-being
Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency Are:
- Loss of muscle mass during the last few years
- Decrease of overall strength and endurance
- An increased need for recovery time after physical activity
- Skin wounds and muscle strains take longer to heal
- Loss of body hair
- Your skin becoming wrinkled and thin
- Fat around your waist that’s tough to get rid of
- Fat around your knees that just won’t go away
- Decline in your memory and cognitive speed
- Reduction in the quality of your sleep
- Loss of interest in social activities
- Persistent fatigue